ApkPolo is an online service provider defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Our website gives legal copyright owners the ability to use our service to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing, and displaying various media.
We will not monitor, review or analyze any way that users upload files on our servers. Besides, we also respect copyright and always protect the rights of the rightful owner. Therefore, if you are the owner of any content appearing on the website and you do not authorize its use, you need to notify ApkPolo in writing to promptly identify the alleged infringing content and deal with it accordingly.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
The designated agent to receive notification of meaningful infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: [email protected]
The website we guarantee will follow the procedures outlined here and in the DMCA whenever appropriate notice of violation is received.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
Your copyright infringement claim should include the following elements:
- the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights alleged to be infringing.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the alleged infringing material or the subject of infringing, and the material is removed or disabled access and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to identify the material.
- All information must be reasonably kept to allow the website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, an email address that may be used to contact the complaining party.
- A statement with the meaning that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information contained in the text of the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may delay the processing of the DMCA notification.
III. NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
Procedure: If we receive appropriate notice of the copyright infringement claimed, we will promptly respond by removing or disabling access to the alleged infringing material or the infringing object.
However, all of these claims should be investigated and determined to be valid by the Website at its sole and absolute discretion. Our Website guarantees compliance with DCMA regulations when receiving a counter-notice.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGES
Under certain circumstances, the Website may terminate authorization for users of its system or network who commit repeated infractions.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is the policy of the site to govern and not interfere with standard technical measures that it determines to be reasonable in the circumstances, i.e., technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.